Direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranks with 8-bolt mounting replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount chainring for SRAM AXS cranksets and other cranks that use the 8-bolt mounting. Most SRAM cranksets have traditionally used a 3-bolt mounting, but the 8 bolt mounting has always been used on the Quarq power meter cranks. Now some non-power meter cranks like SRAM AXS use the 8-bolt mounting.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability
- 6mm offset
- Chainline 45mm
- 9, 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle - These chainrings are designed to work with all 9 speed, 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed Eagle and 12 speed KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain or SRAM 12 speed Flattop chain.
- 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle and Flattop - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Use the same 8 bolts that were on the crankset to attach the Wolf Tooth ring
Weights: 40t • 105g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA