• Bronze bushing for smooth lever action
• Low-profile ergonomic lever
• Stainless steel bolt with spherical washer
• CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
• Secure, precise clamping
Clamping height: 11mm
Not compatible with Ibis bike frames.
The seatpost clamp should match the diameter of the seat tube on your frame and not the diameter of the seatpost itself.
• For steel and aluminum frames apply a thin layer of grease to the inside of the clamp. For carbon frames adhere to manufacturer recommendations.
• The slot in the clamp should align with slot in frame tube. Ensure the inner lip of the clamp is fully nested onto the seat tube.
• Tighten seat post clamp bolt with QR lever in closed position with 4 mm hex wrench per manufacture frame specs. Do not exceed 6 Nm torque.
• Once the clamp is correctly tighten simply use the lever to release and clamp for seat height adjustments.
Weight: 28.6mm • 34g | 29.8mm • 34.5g | 31.8mm • 35g | 34.9mm • 36.5g | 36.4mm • 37g | 38.6mm • 37.5g
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum, M5 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer
Torque spec: 6 Nm Max
Made in the USA